28 October, 2012

Looking For Home

Sunset Photographer by Yuji_in_Paris
Sunset Photographer, a photo by Yuji_in_Paris on Flickr.
To make it short, I wasn't a happy child. Because of my father's job and other family issues, we had to move one place to another very frequently.

We rarely stayed in one place for more than 3 years.

After changing schools so many times, I felt scared to make new friends. If I get close to them, it will be hard for me to separate from them.

Even now I am not good at saying good bye. But I am getting better making good friends.

Interesting to think how your childhood may affect your life later on. Thanks to my experiences, I am not scared to go to new places now. Travelling is one thing I enjoy most, as well as many other things.

I am a lot happier than a year ago, largely because I feel so much at home now.

Life is a long journey home. We are all looking for our home where we can peacefully end our lives.

And where you were born may not be the place. Some people are struggling because of this belief; "I was born here, so I need to live here forever."

I must say I am glad I wasn't one of them.

One more important thing, home is a state of mind. No matter where you are, you can be at home.

For some people it could be their birth places our countries, and for some others it could be elsewhere.

Yuji xxx

No comments: