30 September, 2011

Acupuncture 2

Meeting this acupuncture therapist was one of the best things that happened in my life.

The second time I saw him, he mentioned a little about tarot cards.

He was studying Carl Jung's psychology, and he said he was combining tarot card reading and psychology as part of his therapy.

An acupuncture therapist using tarot! It sounded so fascinating!

Knowing I was so excited by his stories, he gave me a deck of tarot.

A few weeks after that, I actually start working as a professional tarot reader.

It was amazing how one thing could change my life so dramatically. I didn't know anything about tarot, but I was able to do tarot reading. But I would never picked up a deck of tarot by myself. I guess I needed to meet him so that I can meet tarot.

I started feeling a lot better about myself with my new job, so I didn't have to see him so often after that. I was not very sure if he was a good therapist or not in those days. But what he did truly changed my life.

Yuji xxx

No comments: