07 July, 2011

Eiffel Tower / Life Without Computers

I can't imagine my life without a computer. I write articles and send them to my publishers as well as photos by e-mail.

That is how I make living. And I like this work style, because it gives me a lot of freedom. Basically with my laptop computer, I can work from anywhere.

But if I cannot use my computer, there are still many things I can do, although it means a major change of life.

This photo is the famous Eiffel Tower. Every time I see this great monument, I feel very impressed by the fact they made something so spectacular without a computer.

Of course, the Eiffel Tower is not the only things people made. Before computers came into our life, we were all doing everything without them.

Yes, it's possible. I have a friend who doesn't have a mobile phone nor a computer at home in his second house.

Maybe I can do it too, maybe sometime in the future... in 5 years or 10 years... Who knows.

No comments: