24 June, 2011

Streetcar

On my last post, I introduced you the very modern side of Tokyo.

Here is somewhat retrospective side of it;)

I always like to see old things that are alive. People use this street car for commuting to work, going to school, going shopping.

It is not for tourists. It's there because it's needed.

Some old things disappear because people no longer need them. In a way, it's a healthy thing.

If people need old things, they naturally use them and take care of them, even though new things come into use.

Seeing the view like this, it makes me think of many things.

After the earthquake, I have been trying to discover more of Tokyo with my camera. It's not for the record. Simply it's for my own pleasure of capturing "now" and sharing it with my readers:)

No comments: