23 May, 2011

Travelling by Train

I normally work at home, and I don't travel by train or a subway.

I got on the JR Yamanote line, one of the major lines to connect many areas within Tokyo.

TEPCO, the Tokyo electricity company was reporting constantly the amount of the electricity consumption as a daily report on the displays inside the train, all over, so frequently...

This is a real waste of energy.

Honestly speaking, there are so many funny things related to the government and other authorities.

People have been loosing trust on them, and now they say the latest information on Twitter is more useful.

Ordinary people in Japan may be strong, and very calm. But I am loosing trust in Japan as a nation.

I am not so worried about that. Even if the government is corrupted, our spirits will live for eternity.

No comments: