21 April, 2011

Helping Japan in Your Own Way

I have been wondering how I can help my country.

Easiest thing I can do is send money, which I did, I am doing, and I will be doing in the future.

But I also wanted to help people outside Japan who are helping Japan.

My friend in Paris, Marie-Christine, told me about something very interesting.

R├ęcits et croquis - Bilingual graphic blog: Flickr: "Flickr is a popular image and video hosting website, and online community created in 2004. The service is widely used by bloggers to host..."


Flickr is a photo sharing website provided by Yahoo!, and I have been a member for about a half year. It is full of wonderful people, both professional and amateur photographers.

There are many groups to support Japan on Flickr, but this auction project looks so wise. I am considering it myself. It may not be much, but it is something I can do.

No comments: