25 March, 2011

Praying Together

I like visiting churches. Whenever I find a church, I go in there and pray.

I pray for my personal happiness, as well as the world peace.

The atmosphere of this church was wonderful. So peaceful, so calm, beautiful architecture and stained glasses...

I was able to feel the people's beliefs who build this church, and people who have been praying at this church.

But you don't have to be at a church to pray. You just need a quiet moment to close your eyes,  and imagine a better world, or you and your loved ones being happy.

And if you and your friend pray together for the same thing, the prayer will be a strong one.

I know that so many people are praying for Japan and Japanese people at the moment. Miracles do happen, and will happen.

The fact so many people are praying together for the something is already a big miracle!

No comments: