12 March, 2011

Earthquake Hood


Well Prepared
Originally uploaded by yujiblog
I have received so many messages from many countries. Much, much appreciated! Thank you very much!

I live in Tokyo, and there was not a serious damage as long as I know in the central area.

Though, my mobile phone was not working well. The first major earthquake happened in 2:46 pm, and it was after 2 am that I was able to talk to my father. And after 7 am with my close friends in Tokyo.

My father lives just north of Tokyo, but it looks like the electricity supply was stopped for a while...

I took this photo yesterday afternoon, people are evacuating from the offices and train stations.

This lady is wearing a hood against earthquake.

Although I am Japanese, I am truly surprised how well prepared most people are (when I am not...)

I will keep you posted!

No comments: