03 March, 2011

Buildings


Everyday View
Originally uploaded by yujiblog
I like looking at tall buildings like these. And I like finding something on the reflections on the buildings.

This kind of view is quite normal, and not anything so special to people in Tokyo. But I still find it fascinating.

I enjoy living in Tokyo, and I also like escaping from it time to time. I guess many people feel the same way.

During their summer holiday and winter holiday, they often go back to the country side, if they have parents to visit. Those are the periods when Tokyo is very quiet.

Unfortunately, I don't have a place to visit in the country side, so I prefer to get out of Japan on my holiday.

Every time I come back to Tokyo and watch this kind of view, I feel welcomed back by the whole city.

No comments: