02 February, 2011

Stars and Neon Lights


Driving to The Eiffel Tower
Originally uploaded by yujiblog
One of the most beautiful things I have ever seen is the stars I saw together with my mother in Indonesia, where I lived as a child.

My mother and I would go out and watch the stars every night. It was something my mother and I shared.

My father and older brother were not there, since they were not interested in looking at the beautiful stars.

Both my mother and I would look for our favorite stars.

This childhood memory has influenced my life in so many ways.

Tokyo is a big city, and it is full of neon lights. But if you look up, you can often find stars in the sky. A lot more than you may think.

In Japan, I work as a writer. My specialty is astrology and spirituality.

But in fact, I am simply helping people "look up" and find beauty in their life through my writing work. They maybe stars in the sky, or stars on the ground.


No comments: