13 January, 2011

My Teddy Bear


My Teddy Bear
Originally uploaded by yujiblog
I like teddy bears, but not all of them.

I like certain kind of teddy bears.

Very hard to explain... Being cute is the default. There is something a lot more.

I like teddy bears that make me a little bit sad, and that remind me of a philosopher.

This is largely because of "Winny The Phoo", a famous children story I read as a child.

I used to take in clients at my home for counseling/healing sessions.  My clients loved this teddy bear. I don't know how many clients wanted to hug this bear... a lot more they hugged me.

People in Japan normally don't hug each other, at all. But I know that they really want to...

Some of them even wanted to take photos of him!

This is one of the very few photos of him I took myself.

No comments: