17 January, 2011

I miss you, Hong Kong 2


Red Chinese Light
Originally uploaded by yujiblog
The only thing I don't like about my iPhone is that the camera is not very good.

But somebody advised me to download a photo app, and I did. Now it works much better!

I left my family over 10 years ago and moved to Hong Kong as they were abusing me in many ways.

The whole city of Hong Kong was so nice to me, kind enough to give me a place to live, a job, and a working visa, many good friends... everything I needed.

I lived there for about a year working for a hotel.

While I was enjoying my life there, I was looking for real Chinese culture, and was unable to find it.

I don't remember exactly what I was expecting.

After I came back to Tokyo, I found that I was actually "living" in deep Chinese culture.

I now have very good friends who call me "brother" although I have no blood connection with them.

Every time I go back to Hong Kong, they welcome me as part of their family.

One day I want to give back the kindness they gave me in some way...

Thank you, Hong Kong for adopting me.

No comments: