18 December, 2010

Strange subject

I enjoy taking photos of things that are not considered to be nice or beautiful.

But when I take photos, I still find some beauty there.

I am pretty sure nobody can tell what this is.

If you think you have an answer, please let me know.

On the other hand, I am not good at taking photos of beautiful things.

I have tried to take some photos of the Eiffel Tower in Paris. It just never worked.

I gave it a try for at least 100 times! So far, no luck.

The reason is probably, I have a solid image of the Eiffel Tower, and I have some expectation for my photos. I want it to look the way I want.

Another difficult subject is cherry blossoms. I respect people who can take nice photos of cherry blossoms.

Oh, if you have some good tips on those two subjects, the Eiffel Tower and cherry blossoms, please let me know. In return, I will give you some tips on strange subjects like this one!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: