24 December, 2010

Eiffel Tower / Joyeux Noël

When I was a little boy, there was no Christmas for me. My father used to tell me "we are Buddhists, so there is no Christmas celebration for us."

So I don't have good memories of Christmas from my childhood.

After my mother passed away 3 years ago, he changed a lot. Now he is becoming a Chiristian. Life is interesting.

The new year celebration in Japan is very close to what Christmas in the West.
No matter what your back ground may be, this is the season when we get the least sunshine. People naturally feel lonely, and they realize how important it is to help each other.


People go back to the country side, and spend some time together with their family members.

But, what if you don't have close family members to spend Christmas or the new year with?

It is a good idea to spend some good time with people who are in the same situation.

I am one of them;)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: