30 December, 2010

Country house

Living in a country house must be nice. As long as you understand you need a lot of time and money, and a lot of helpful friends!

The term, "slow life" is often used in Japan these days. People in big cities have a dream of buying an old house in the country side, and living a slow, stress free life.

I don't know who started calling a country life "slow life" in Japan. I know that it won't be so slow. In fact, it can be quite busy.

Some fantasies are good because they are fantasies...

This house is in Sapporo, Hokkaido, the Northern most part of Japan. It snows a lot up there, but very pleasant in summer.

It was so pleasant that I started thinking of buying a house on the second day of my visit there.

My other friend in Hokkaido told me, "Yuji, come back in winter and think again."

Well, I think I will visit again in summer. Hope my friend stops me again.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: