05 December, 2010

Being yourself

I have visited Paris many times. People often ask me why I like Paris so much.

I really don't have a clear answer but, it is true that I feel great when I am there.

I can be myself, and people don't mind. Everybody is being themselves in Paris. That is a very nice feeling.

In Tokyo, they always have some expectations for each other.

If you are Japanese, you are expected to act like a Japanese person.

 It may only apply to Japanese people living in Japan.

I need to get out of Tokyo, where nobody knows me, nobody cares what I do.

Doing nothing but just being myself... it's something necessary for me for happiness.



This photo was taken around Christmas time last year. Seeing them was one of the best Christmas gifts I ever had.

I wanted to share the pleasure with you.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: