17 November, 2010

Telecommunication



I can't imagine my life without my laptop computer and iPhone. It has been truly amazing in the past 15 years or so, to think how dramatically my life has changed.

But I have a slight concern that we are not getting any better at communicating with each other, even though our communication tools have so nicely been developed.

I have been working as a writer and an astrologer for 16 years or so. One of the reasons I do my work is to help people understand each other. Deep down, we are not so different from each other no matter how we may look different on the surface.

This is a pay phone still in use at one of my favorite restaurants in Tokyo. Believe it or not, you can actually reach your friend by using this phone.

What's important is what we tell to each other, and not how.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: